Gwangju is a leading city in AI, an innovation in the safety industry and future competitiveness.
As a convergence priority, we will foster the safety industry to create a world-class safety Gwangju where all citizens are safe and happy.
Unsafe cities cannot be competitive!
○ Gwangju, a city where safety becomes a daily routine, constantly contemplating a just and rich future.
○ Gwangju, a leading AI city, is doing its best to create a smart safety city.
- Enactment of the Disaster Safety Industry Promotion and Support Ordinance ('19.7.1) and establishment of a dedicated department ('20.1.1).
- Governance to foster disaster safety industries and operation of consultative bodies.
- New technology contest and conference for disaster safety industry (from 2019 to)
- Training professionals through support for graduate schools specializing in disaster prevention technology in local universities (from 2020 to 2020
- Discovery of disaster safety companies, participation in safety industry fairs, and support for public relations (from 2019 to 2019).
- Discovery and promotion of disaster safety national public offering projects (five cases were carried out in 2021 and 13.1 billion won worth of state funds)
By creating a safe urban environment, each citizen is happy, Busan.
Busan City is a city where each citizen is happy.
o make Busan as a city of happiness, super-wide economy, innovation city of industry-academic cooperation, ai-based smart city, low-carbon green city, and attractive city of culture and tourism, we always do our best.
This is the Pavilion zone of corporate support in Seoul to introduce policies of Seoul and related agencies and to support the development and promotion of safety industry companies in Seoul.
Seoul is committed to establishing a preemptive disaster safety prevention system with "citizen's life and safety" as its top priority and making Seoul a place where everyone can live comfortably and safely by quickly responding to changes in the urban environment.
Industry first, safety first!
The leading carbon neutral city based on the safety know-how and our active network.
Ulsan, an eco-friendly energy city, is establishing and implementing a comprehensive safety plan, aiming for a city where safety and economy coexist along with the UN disaster prevention safety city certification in 2020.
- Establishing and implementing a master plan for safety management of national industrial complexes
- Revision of on-site action manual for nuclear power plant safety field
- Establishment of "Ulsan, a city safe from earthquakes" through the establishment of earthquake readiness
- Promotion of disaster management and citizen evacuation system advancement
- Enactment of the Nuclear Facility Safety Ordinance of Ulsan and Operation of the - Nuclear Facility Safety Advisory Group
- Organization and promotion of Ulsan Disaster and Safety Industry Council
- 2021 Ulsan Safety Industry Week (October, Ulsan Exhibition and Convention Center)
Development of cutting-edge disaster safety technologies to secure people's safe lives, The National Institute of Disaster and Safety is with us.
Through disaster safety situation management using the technology of the 4th Industrial Revolution, we are accelerating the realization of a safe Korea by contributing to the identification of scientific causes of disasters and safety accidents through policy and technological improvement.
This is a system in which the public sector becomes the first buyer of innovative products, lowers the threshold of entering the procurement market, and provides services that meet the expectations of the people by presenting innovative measures for social problems.
→ More information can be found at the Procurement Service Innovation Marketplace (http://ppi.g2b.go.kr).
K-water puts safety first. Our mission is to provide clean and secure water to the people and take responsibility for the safety of the people against water disasters.
Based on water management know-how accumulated for half a century, K Water is a public corporation specializing in water management that creates a healthy water environment
· Multimedia Disaster Information Delivery Platform with 5G and UHD
· Digital Twin-Based Underground tunnel Integrated platform for fire and disaster support
The Korea Electronics and Telecommunications Research Institute (ETRI) is a national research institute of ICT under the Ministry of Science and ICT that has led the growth of the information and communication industry in Korea for 45 years since it was established in 1976.
MMDIP, which is under development, is a platform to protect people's lives and property from various disasters by providing various multimedia contents based on multimedia in the event of a disaster with the Ministry of Science and ICT.
We are conducting a survey to collect opinions from the public on platform development and improvement, so we would appreciate it if you could take a moment to participate.
Use Survey Link: (https://stresearch.kr/sv/BLNZZF)
- Subject to the survey: general public, related public officials, related company officials, etc.
- Investigation period: From September 14 (Tuesday) to September 30, 2021 (Thursday)
- Time required: Approximately 5 minutes
- Investigation organization: Consortium of Korea Electronics and Telecommunications Research Institute
- Investigation request agency: ST-RESEARCH
# For those who participate in the survey, we will provide a small number of cases (a Starbucks Americano Tall Gifticon) and will be sent in batches in October after completion of the survey.
Based on the ideas proposed by the public, the R&D project customized for the national demand will discover innovative elements in life.
Planning as an R&D project Services felt by the public and This is a research and development project of the Ministry of Interior and Safety that aims to implement a safe society.
As the general management agency for disaster safety R&D projects of the Ministry of Interior and Safety,
Through systematic and professional management of R&D projects tailored to national demand,
The goal is to create R&D performance that people can feel.
We are performing R&D task planning, evaluation, and management functions.